Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Google Docs takes Steroids

I have loved Google Docs since I first started using it 3 or 4 years ago.  Now I like it even better.  Up to a gazillion people can edit and work on 1 document at one time!!! This is a change from the past. Long live etherpad. 











Combine that with the power of google and.... voila:) More importantly you can create images like in Microsoft Paint.  This has been a feature missing from most of the Macs in my room.  Now kids can enhance their posts using google docs instead of trying to find other programs on their computer. 























Oh yeah and it is saved with the rest of their work, you can pubish it and link it to documents and.... to your posts:)

Google Docs I <3 you

1 comment:

iTeacher said...

I am a teacher and working with google tools for educating and teaching for a long time.

Here’s a link to presentation which explain in generally the tools i am recommending my students to learn and work with during their studies in collage and also describe how i am teaching with google tools –

http://tiny.cc/urhz2

thanks for the post.