Sunday, January 13, 2008

Overloaded?

Wow I haven't written since December 17th. I feel ashamed and let down. I need to write there just seems to be so little time.

I feel like I am struggling in quicksand and needing to find a way out. So many things to do and so few hours in the day. I know this is common for all of us yet I seem to be a an interesting crossroads right now.


My classes are going well, growing posts are being completed and scribe posts are done regularly but there seems to be little excitement in the tools and the communication between students. They like to comment and complete assignments but there is little WOW in what they are doing.

Perhaps I am dictating too much for them. Telling them what to do instead of letting them just do. My top students as always are preforming and enjoying the ride. My struggling students still need convincing and a push in the right direction.


We are starting our electronic portfolios and I hope the tasks built into them will get the creative juices flowing.


I'm back. It feels good to write again. Thanks for waiting.

No comments: