Monday, August 27, 2007

Viddler

Ok Blogger has a video uploader. This is a great step forward for us who use blogger. I have however just been introduced to Viddler. This is a service similar to Youtube and Google Video. Viddler allows you to add comments and reply to comments that have been left on uploaded video.



I plan to use video often this year. If students can interact with the video especially if it has the curricular content this is what separates viddler from the rest. Here is an article (thank you Jason Hando) that explains what makes viddler different. Oh Yeah there is no 100 MB limit to the size of the video that you are uploading. You get a wopping 500 MB. This is handy when you are using bulky video making software.

Jason also pointed me to this recent OnlineVideo Screencast Comparison. I guess you could say that I am getting ready for the school year. Oh the percolations I am having. Lets the the year off to a great start.

No comments: